Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Boston/Your Boston: Worlds Colliding!


George Costanza doesn't like when worlds collide, but I'd sure like it if you could collide with mine while I am in Boston for AWP this year. Here's your chance:

Off-site:
Thursday, 2/7, 2-4 pm:


On-site:

AWP Book Reading

Friday, March 8, 2013, 1:30-2:45 pm
Hynes Convention Center &
Sheraton Boston Hotel
Alice Hoffman Bookfair Stage, Hall D
Launching:

Lullaby (with Exit Sign) by Hadara Bar-Nadav

No Object by Natalie Shapero

and readings by:

Tanya Larkin, author of My Scarlet Ways

Sarah Vap, author of Arco Iris

Catherine Pierce, author of The Girls of Peculiar

Martha Silano, author of The Little Office of the Immaculate Conception


Here's to cooking up a little chaos theory with you in Boston!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Break a leg at AWP! (But without the bodily injury, I mean.)

Martha Silano said...

Thanks, Jennifer - I will only break legs figuratively.